The 2017 Honda Accord Price Offers 7 Stunning Trim Options
Malin and Keno drivers have plenty of 2017 Honda Accord price options thanks to 7 separate trim levels. From the impressively equipped LX right up to the state-of-the-art Touring, there’s sure to be a model to match your requirements.
Here’s just a short overview of each trim’s key features.
Prices and Trims for the 2017 Honda Accord
- LX: Starting at $22,355,* the LX comes fully loaded with plenty of premium features as standard, including cruise control, Bluetooth HandsFreeLink with streaming audio, a multi-angle rearview camera, and dual-zone automatic climate control.
- Sport: Starting at $24,415,* the Sport model offers a more engaging drive by fitting a less restrictive dual exhaust to improve your output; you’ll also receive Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) as standard, as well as 19-inch alloy wheels and a 10-way power driver’s seat.
- Sport Special Edition: Starting at $25,415,* the Sport Special Edition is an all-new trim for the 2017 Honda Accord. Boasting the same output as the regular Sport model, it also features leather-trimmed seating, heated front seats, and red accent stitching.
- EX: With a starting price of $25,730,* the EX comes with several high-end technologies, including a Honda LaneWatch system and a Smart Entry system with Push-Button Start.
- EX-L: Starting at $28,820,* the EX-L is all about first-class comfort. Malin and Keno drivers can expect to sink into indulgent leather-trimmed seats that are heated in the front. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ come as standard for effortless smartphone integration.
- EX-L V6: Starting at $30,895,* the EX-L V6 combines the luxurious fittings and features of the regular EX-L with a 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque from a six-cylinder engine.
- Touring: Starting at $34,830,* the Touring is top-of-the-line in every sense. In addition to the features enjoyed by other trim levels, it fits a Honda satellite-linked navigation system, heated rear outboard seats, and all the driver-assistance technologies of the Honda Sensing Suite.
Find Your 2017 Honda Accord Price With Klamath Falls Honda
Still not sure which 2017 Honda Accord price will best fit your needs? No need to worry — just come to Klamath Falls Honda and talk it through with one of our friendly team members
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.