New Honda Ridgeline for Sale in Klamath Falls, OR
3 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
Why Choose the New Honda Ridgeline at Klamath Falls Honda?
Looking for a versatile truck with equal parts style, safety, and capability? The new Honda Ridgeline is a great option! With plenty of under-the-hood muscle and interior comfort, in addition to an award-winning reputation, the Ridgeline is a winning choice! Browse the Honda Ridgeline specs, along with our inventory of new Ridgeline models for sale, before contacting us to schedule a test drive.
- Honda Ridgeline Engine: 280-hp 3.5L V6
- Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity: Up to 5,000 lbs
- Honda Ridgeline MPG: Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg city / 26 mpg highway*
- Honda Ridgeline Seating: Seating for up to 5; standard 60/40 Split Lift-Up Rear Seat with Underseat Storage
- Honda Sensing Safety Features: Lane Keeping Assist System and Adaptive Cruise Control (on RTL-E trim and above)
- Honda Ridgeline Black Edition: Available only on the RTL-E trim, the Black Edition adds 18-inch black alloy wheels, perforated black leather with red stitching, interior red ambient lighting, and more!
Honda Ridgeline Reviews
What are critics saying about the new Honda Ridgeline? Here are a few of our favorite snippets from the Honda Ridgeline reviews:
- Car and Driver: “Honda maximizes the packaging efficiency of the Ridgeline’s unibody construction with numerous clever hauling solutions you simply won’t find on other mid-size trucks.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “With class-leading payload figures and Honda’s enviable quality, it’s hard to ignore this midsize pickup.”
- Edmunds: “Rather than going with the crowd and opting for a traditional body-on-frame design, Honda uses a more carlike unibody construction and a fully independent suspension for the Ridgeline. These design choices give this truck class-leading ride comfort and excellent handling.”
- The Car Connection: “Combining some of the best SUV and truck elements, the Ridgeline offers a more pleasant experience than its competitors.”