Why Choose the New Honda Ridgeline at Klamath Falls Honda?
Looking for a versatile truck with equal parts style, safety, and capability? The new Honda Ridgeline is a great option! With plenty of under-the-hood muscle and interior comfort, in addition to an award-winning reputation, the Ridgeline is a winning choice! Browse the Honda Ridgeline specs, along with our inventory of new Ridgeline models for sale, before contacting us to schedule a test drive.
- Honda Ridgeline Engine: 280-hp 3.5L V6
- Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity: Up to 5,000 lbs
- Honda Ridgeline MPG: Up to an EPA-estimated 19 mpg city / 26 mpg highway*
- Honda Ridgeline Seating: Seating for up to 5; standard 60/40 Split Lift-Up Rear Seat with Underseat Storage
- Honda Sensing Safety Features: Lane Keeping Assist System and Adaptive Cruise Control (on RTL-E trim and above)
- Honda Ridgeline Black Edition: Available only on the RTL-E trim, the Black Edition adds 18-inch black alloy wheels, perforated black leather with red stitching, interior red ambient lighting, and more!
Honda Ridgeline Reviews
What are critics saying about the new Honda Ridgeline? Here are a few of our favorite snippets from the Honda Ridgeline reviews:
- Car and Driver: “Honda maximizes the packaging efficiency of the Ridgeline’s unibody construction with numerous clever hauling solutions you simply won’t find on other mid-size trucks.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “With class-leading payload figures and Honda’s enviable quality, it’s hard to ignore this midsize pickup.”
- Edmunds: “Rather than going with the crowd and opting for a traditional body-on-frame design, Honda uses a more carlike unibody construction and a fully independent suspension for the Ridgeline. These design choices give this truck class-leading ride comfort and excellent handling.”
- The Car Connection: “Combining some of the best SUV and truck elements, the Ridgeline offers a more pleasant experience than its competitors.”