The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid MPG Ratings are Incredible!
With the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid mpg ratings, Malin and Keno drivers receive exceptional power and efficiency. Not sure how one vehicle can excel across each area so easily? It’s all thanks to Honda’s state-of-the-art engineering efforts and industry-first technology.
The 2017 Honda Accord is able to make up to 49 mpg in the city and 47 mpg on the highway* thanks to aluminum body parts, a sophisticated two-motor hybrid system, and the omission of a traditional transmission.
Instead, your model will cycle automatically through the following drive modes:
- EV Drive: Only the electric propulsion motor and lithium-ion battery pack are used to send power to your Accord Hybrid’s wheels.
- Hybrid Drive: Electrical power continues to fuel your drive, but the gas engine provides support.
- Engine Drive: The gas engine and propulsion motor combine to provide outstanding power when you need it.
Hybrid vehicles used to be seen as unresponsive and sluggish, but modern versions like the 2017 Accord Hybrid have turned that idea on its head. In fact, you’ll be able to call on up to 212 hp thanks to the combination of two-motor system and 2.0L i-VTEC Atkinson Cycle engine. That’s more power than other hybrid sedans.
This is the first dual-motor system to hit the industry. It uses one motor to accelerate from a dead stop and the other to both start the engine and charge the first motor.
The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid isn’t satisfied with exceptional efficiency and performance — it also puts a full range of high-end technologies at your disposal. For example, you’ll receive all the following driver-assistance technologies of the Honda Sensing Suite with all models:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
Unite Performance and Efficiency With the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid MPG Ratings
Reading about the 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid mpg ratings is one thing, but you really need to experience it for yourself. To do just that, simply visit Klamath Falls Honda today.
* 49 city / 47 highway / 48 combined mpg rating. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.