Does Honda or Toyota Offer Better Safety Features?
Honda and Toyota have been at the forefront of the market when it comes down to helpful safety technologies for your Medford commute. Both Honda Sensing Suite and Toyota Safety Sense technologies employ active features to help crashes from occurring.
But which safety package – and, as a consequence, which brand – is best for me?
Honda Sensing vs. Toyota Safety Sense
The Honda Sensing Suite, like Toyota Safety Sense, offers:
- Lane Departure Warning – emits a helpful warning in the event of drifting.
- Forward Collision Warning – alerts you in the unlikely event of a collision, and automatically engages the brakes if you respond too slowly.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights – switches between high- and low-beam lights depending on select conditions.
- Adaptive Cruise Control – helps you maintain space between the vehicle in front of you, during your Seattle commute.
What does Honda Sensing Offer that Toyota Safety Sense Doesn’t?
However, the Honda Sensing Suite offers additional safety features – features your Lakeview family shouldn’t miss out on. They include:
- Honda LaneWatch™ – any time you signal right, the camera on the right passenger-side mirror will display live video on your Touch-Screen.
- Blind Spot Information System – when your turning signal is on and your Honda detects a vehicle in the lane next to you, a helpful warning sound emits.
- Lane Keeping Assist System – adjusts your steering to center your Honda between lane markers.
- Cross Traffic Monitor – when your Honda is in reverse, this system warns you of a vehicle approaching from behind.
Which 2018 Honda Vehicles Have Honda Sensing Standard?
Coupes, Hatchbacks, Plug-ins, Sedans, and Subcompacts
- 2018 Honda Accord – standard on all models
- 2018 Honda Civic Coupe – standard on Touring
- 2018 Civic Hatchback – standard on Sport Touring
- 2018 Civic Sedan – standard on Touring
- 2018 Clarity Plug-In Hybrid – standard on all models
- 2018 Fit – standard on EX and EX-L
Crossovers, Pickups, SUVs, and Vans
- 2018 CR-V – standard on EX, EX-L, and Touring
- 2018 Odyssey – standard on EX, EX-L, Touring and Elite
- 2018 Pilot – standard on Touring and Elite
- 2018 Ridgeline – standard on RTL-E and Black Edition
In addition, many of the listed 2018 Honda vehicles have Honda Sensing available. Honda Sensing is also standard on many flagship Honda vehicles of 2017.
Consult our friendly staff at Klamath Falls Honda if you have questions about which Honda vehicle has the Honda Sensing Suite available, or if you’d like to schedule a test drive in a safe and sturdy Honda today.
More From Klamath Falls Honda
Introducing the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid in Klamath Falls OR, the first hybrid SUV manufactured by Honda. The CR-V will be part of Honda’s goal to offer electric vehicles throughout all of models. One of the best-selling crossovers now offers a hybrid model. The Honda CR-V hybrid has a sleek, sophisticated, and modern exterior design…
The Honda Civic Type R near Medford OR is redesigned with an explosion of style and performance. It’s built to cause a ruckus with its enhanced steering and braking performance. This sophisticated racer style car delivers Drivers will notice an improved steering wheel wrapped in Alcantara faux suede along with an improved shifter and updated…
A top consideration when buying a new car is how convenient the lot is. When you need a reliable Honda dealership near Medford, OR, we are your dependable choice. At Klamath Falls Honda, we guarantee a better vehicle buying experience, and other services, too. From body shop repairs to your highest valued trade-ins, we can…