What Are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
The Honda Civic is a staple on the Pine Grove roads. This model has retained popularity over the years thanks to eye-catching style and impressive performance. Another reason why this sleek sedan is a Oretech favorite is thanks to the impressive Honda Civic mpg ratings. Across all five trims, the Honda Civic fuel economy is both environmentally and fiscally efficient. Learn more about new Honda Civic mpg ratings with Klamath Falls Honda today!
2020 Honda Civic Fuel Economy by Trim Level
Due to the different features and specialties found at each Honda Civic trim level, you may notice slight variances in the fuel economy ratings. No matter which configuration catches your eye, you can look forward to Honda Civic fuel economy specs that will have you cruising past the Altamont filling stations in style. Explore the full breakdown of Honda Civic mpg specs below:
- Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with CVT: 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with 6-Speed Manual Transmission: 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX-L with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Touring with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
Along with an array of features and Honda Civic colors to choose from, Klamath Falls drivers have options when it comes to their engine as well. The latest Civic offers two formidable engines: a 2.0L 4-cylinder and a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder. The base engine generates some impressive specs putting out 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque. If you really want to rule the roads, the turbo option is capable of 174 hp and 162- to 167 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are equipped with the Eco Assist System to help drivers conserve fuel in two ways:
- First, the innovative system will keep tabs on your driving habits and monitor your efficiency. You will notice a color-changing display around the speedometer to indicate how your driving style ranks. If the display is green, you are driving well. If the system is blue, you are likely wasting fuel.
- Second, You can opt for the available ECON button which can be toggled to favor a more conservative drive.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Klamath Falls Honda in Klamath Falls!
When you turn to Klamath Falls Honda to find a new Honda Civic, you will be rewarded with an ultra-efficient model, incredible prices, and friendly service. Explore our new vehicle specials for an incredible deal, and apply for financing to start your car-buying journey. Contact us today to learn how you can cruise in efficient style with a new Honda Civic!
More From Klamath Falls Honda
The new Honda Civic leads the way in power, style, and efficiency. The 2021 Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT offers a standard fuel economy rating of 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*. With an energetic and thrifty engine paired with the Eco Assist System, your Honda Civic fuel economy has the capacity to help you…
It’s easy to see why the Honda CR-V is a popular choice with Pine Grove drivers. From excellent fuel economy to advanced safety and connectivity features, this compact SUV ticks all the boxes. But do the Honda CR-V dimensions offer enough room for your everyday to-dos in Oretech? In fact, you’ll find a surprising amount of…
If you are in the market for an adventurous SUV made for every challenge that the Pine Grove streets have to offer, the 2021 Honda HR-V was built for you. When you explore the new Honda HR-V trim levels, you will find incredible and affordable options that will allow you to secure your ideal upgrade. Honda…