What Are the 2020 Honda Civic MPG Ratings?
The Honda Civic is a staple on the Pine Grove roads. This model has retained popularity over the years thanks to eye-catching style and impressive performance. Another reason why this sleek sedan is a Oretech favorite is thanks to the impressive Honda Civic mpg ratings. Across all five trims, the Honda Civic fuel economy is both environmentally and fiscally efficient. Learn more about new Honda Civic mpg ratings with Klamath Falls Honda today!
2020 Honda Civic Fuel Economy by Trim Level
Due to the different features and specialties found at each Honda Civic trim level, you may notice slight variances in the fuel economy ratings. No matter which configuration catches your eye, you can look forward to Honda Civic fuel economy specs that will have you cruising past the Altamont filling stations in style. Explore the full breakdown of Honda Civic mpg specs below:
- Honda Civic Sedan LX with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with CVT: 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Sport with 6-Speed Manual Transmission: 25 mpg city/36 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan EX-L with CVT: 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway*
- Honda Civic Sedan Touring with CVT: 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*
Two Honda Civic Engines with Eco Assist System
Along with an array of features and Honda Civic colors to choose from, Klamath Falls drivers have options when it comes to their engine as well. The latest Civic offers two formidable engines: a 2.0L 4-cylinder and a 1.5L turbo 4-cylinder. The base engine generates some impressive specs putting out 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque. If you really want to rule the roads, the turbo option is capable of 174 hp and 162- to 167 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are equipped with the Eco Assist System to help drivers conserve fuel in two ways:
- First, the innovative system will keep tabs on your driving habits and monitor your efficiency. You will notice a color-changing display around the speedometer to indicate how your driving style ranks. If the display is green, you are driving well. If the system is blue, you are likely wasting fuel.
- Second, You can opt for the available ECON button which can be toggled to favor a more conservative drive.
Test Drive the Honda Civic at Klamath Falls Honda in Klamath Falls!
When you turn to Klamath Falls Honda to find a new Honda Civic, you will be rewarded with an ultra-efficient model, incredible prices, and friendly service. Explore our new vehicle specials for an incredible deal, and apply for financing to start your car-buying journey. Contact us today to learn how you can cruise in efficient style with a new Honda Civic!
More From Klamath Falls Honda
“Can I fit a bed in a Honda CR-V?” It’s a question that Pine Grove and Oretech drivers frequently ask the team at Klamath Falls Honda, so we thought we’d better answer it. After all, this is a vehicle that has become hugely popular; in fact, it’s one of the top-selling crossovers in the country. That’s largely down…
The 2021 Honda Passport is an adventure-ready SUV that is sure to impress even the most discerning drivers in Pine Grove. If you are in the market for a sport utility vehicle that can haul your trailer or toys to your vacation destination, you may be wondering what is the towing capacity of a Honda…
The Honda Odyssey has made a name for itself around Pine Grove with its spacious interior, versatile performance, and smart technology that makes driving a breeze. But, what changes can you find inside the 2022 Honda Odyssey interior? In this guide, Klamath Falls Honda gives you a sneak peek of the design and features within the cabin,…