The Stunning 2016 Honda Pilot Redesign
With the 2016 Honda Pilot redesign, this SUV offers Malin and Keno drivers exceptional performance and comfort. Scrutinizing everything from the trim to the engine, Honda engineers went right back to the drawing board to bring you the most advanced Pilot yet.
Despite its eight-passenger capacity, the 2016 Honda Pilot remains agile and responsive. That’s thanks to its retuned 3.5L V6 engine, which makes up to an impressive 280 hp — more than last year’s model.
The redesign also added new six- and nine-speed automatic transmissions, so power is distributed as you need it. The six-speed transmission enables the Pilot to achieve 19 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway with 2WD. With the nine-speed transmission and 2WD, the Pilot can achieve 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway.
Thanks to its redesign, the interior of the 2016 Honda Pilot boasts cutting-edge style alongside some of the most advanced automotive features currently available.
The upscale cabin uses quality materials across all surfaces, and even the third-row seats can easily accommodate full-grown adults. Malin and Keno drivers will also find all-new touch-sensitive audio controls, which have been added to make controlling your driving environment easier than ever.
The 2016 Honda Pilot also showcases a stunning range of new driver-assistance technologies for Malin and Keno drivers to enjoy, including:
- Forward Collision Warning: Alerts you if the distance between your Pilot and the vehicle ahead becomes unsafe.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: Adjusts cruising speed automatically to account for the vehicle ahead.
- Honda LaneWatch: Uses a tiny camera beneath the side-mirror to provide an expansive view when you’re about to change lanes.
- Lane Departure Warning: Monitors your position on the road, then provides an alert if you begin to deviate without indicating.
The 2016 Honda Pilot Redesign is Thoroughly Impressive
The 2016 Honda Pilot now rests firmly in a class of its own. For more information, or to arrange a test drive, just contact Klamath Falls Honda today.
* Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.