The 2016 Honda Pilot Price and Trims
The stunning 2016 Honda Pilot price gives you great features across five trims, so Malin and Keno drivers can choose the SUV that suits their family. With an impressive array of standard and available features, this is a crossover that can easily accommodate a range of requirements.
The 2016 Honda Pilot: Price and Trims
- LX: Even with a starting price of $29,995,* the entry-level LX is able to provide Malin and Keno drivers with plenty of onboard features. The multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines lets you backup with confidence, while Bluetooth HandsFreeLink keeps you connected without having to take eyes from the road or hands from the wheel.
- EX: Starting at $32,430,* the EX enhances comfort and adds several pieces of improved technology. You’ll notice the difference after sinking into a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, but there’s also an 8-inch audio touchscreen with customizable feature settings from which to control your driving environment.
- EX-L: Starting at $35,905,* the EX-L provides a more versatile interior thanks to its one-touch second-row seats. They’ll move forward at the touch of button to provide additional space in the third row. The EX-L also includes leather upholstery as standard — with a heating feature for front seats — plus a power tailgate for hands-free access to cargo.
- Touring: Starting at $41,020,* the Touring model includes cutting-edge technology as standard. Keeping Malin and Keno drivers safe, the Honda Sensing driver-assistance systems include adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, and lane departure warning. For family-friendly entertainment, there’s a Blu-ray/DVD rear entertainment system. For no-hassle journeys, there’s a Honda satellite-linked navigation system. It’s one of the smartest SUVs around.
- Elite: Starting at $46,420,* the Elite takes the technology of the Touring model and adds its own comfort and styling features. Your interior is leather-trimmed for a first-class atmosphere and filled with natural light from the all-new panoramic moonroof. Even the steering wheel is heated, while the front seats are both heated and ventilated.
Which 2016 Honda Pilot Price Will Meet Your Needs?
Malin and Keno families who are intrigued by the 2016 Honda Pilot price can drive it at Klamath Falls Honda. Just visit us today, and let our friendly team help find the right one to meet your needs.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $880.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.