Learn About the 2016 Honda Pilot Features
The 2016 Honda Pilot features as just part of what makes it an exceptional family vehicle, so we’re confident that Malin and Keno drivers will be impressed. After all, you want everything under control when you have your whole family in the back — and with the technology of the new Pilot, you’ll find plenty to love.
The convenience of the 2016 Honda Pilot starts before you’ve even entered the vehicle. Using the available power liftgate, you’ll be able to automatically lower or raise the tailgate at the push of a button to enjoy hands-free access. It’s even simple to get everybody seated: the one-touch second-row seats move forward to provide effortless third-row access.
Once you’re rolling, just let the Honda satellite-linked navigation system handle the route. It will give turn-by-turn instructions to make sure that you get where you need to go as fast as possible.
The 2016 Honda Pilot isn’t just easy to drive — it also offers the kind of features Malin and Keno drivers need to enjoy even the longest of journeys. Available features include:
- Rear Entertainment System: Plays either DVDs or Blu-ray discs on a crystal-clear 9-inch screen, keeping everyone happy during longer trips.
- Premium Sound System: With 540 watts of power, 10 speakers, and a high-powered subwoofer, you’ll be utterly immersed in your own driving soundtrack.
A family vehicle needs to take safety as its number-one goal. The 2016 Honda Pilot features deliver, offering the type of safety technology you need to remain out of harm’s way:
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: Shows normal, top-down and wide-angle views to let you backup with confidence without even turning your head.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: If the gap between your vehicle and the one ahead becomes unsafe, your cruising speed will be automatically altered to compensate.
- Lane Keeping Assist: If you’re detected leaving the center of your chosen lane without signaling, the steering adjusts to keep you on track.
The 2016 Honda Pilot Boasts Features are State of the Art
For some of the latest features, the 2016 Honda Pilot is an exceptional choice. For more information, or to arrange a test drive, just come down to the showroom at Klamath Falls Honda today.