Find Out About the 2016 Honda Odyssey Changes
The 2016 Honda Odyssey changes only refine this beloved minivan that’s beloved by Malin and Keno families. The new SE trim level has been put together to provide drivers with high-end equipment in a mid-range model, and it’s expected to become a popular option with drivers all across the country.
With a starting price of $33,500,* the 2016 Honda Odyssey SE is able to offer a few features that aren’t normally available until you reach the top-of-the-range Touring Elite trim level.
These sought-after features include:
- HondaVAC: This fantastic built-in vacuum cleaner features a long reach and a removable waste bin, making it easy to keep the entire interior clean.
- Honda Rear Entertainment System (RES): Plays DVDs for rear passengers, with sound coming through wireless headsets to stop movies interfering with your focus on the road.
Additional Standard Features
The Odyssey SE has been designed to provide those upper-level features at a lower starting price. However, it also offers the rearview camera with guidelines, 8-inch display, and Bluetooth HandsFreeLink system of the entry-level Odyssey LX, plus the outstanding additions that come as standard with the Odyssey EX trim, including:
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control System: Provides individual climate controls for the driver, front passenger, and those in the rear.
- Honda LaneWatch: This innovative blind-spot monitor makes merging and changing lanes a breeze.
- Premium Audio System: Boasts 270 watts of power, 7 speakers, and an integrated subwoofer.
Power and Efficiency
No changes are made to the Odyssey’s powertrain for the SE trim level, so Malin and Keno drivers will still receive the outstanding 3.5L V6 engine.
Able to generate up to 248 hp and 250 lb-ft of torque, the V6 is able to ensure pinpoint handling and remarkable acceleration even when the vehicle is fully loaded. A six-speed automatic transmission system comes as standard to let drivers achieve up to 19 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway.**
The 2016 Honda Odyssey SE Offers Everything You Need From a Modern Minivan
The 2016 Honda Odyssey changes show why it has always been a favorite among Malin and Keno families, and the new Odyssey SE is likely to foster even more interest. To find out more, or arrange a test-drive, just contact Klamath Falls Honda.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.
** Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.