2016 Honda CR-V Price and Trim Levels
It’s easy to see why Malin and Keno drivers love the 2016 Honda CR-V price: there are five trim options, and they all have great features. Though generously equipped as standard, upper-level trims are something else entirely, so it’s well worth considering all your options when you’re thinking of driving home a 2016 CR-V.
The 2016 Honda CR-V: Prices and Trims
- LX: Starting at $23,745,* the LX comes equipped with an incredible range of standard features covering everything from practicality to comfort. The CR-V is made easy to maneuver thanks to a multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines, you can customize the interior layout with an easy fold-down 60/40-split rear seat, and use the SMS text message function to stay connected.
- SE: Starting at $24,545,* the SE is a new trim for this year, and it makes upgrades to your styling by fitting rear privacy glass and 17-inch alloy wheels as standard. Malin and Keno drivers will also benefit from a security system.
- EX: Starting at $25,995,* the EX makes upgrades across the board. You’ll be comfortable thanks to heated front seats and a 10-way power driver seat with power lumbar support, while a Push-Button Start feature with Smart Entry makes it more convenient to get going. Other standard features include a one-touch power moonroof with tilt feature and 7-Inch Display Audio touchscreen.
- EX-L: Starting at $28,445,* the EX-L is all about comfort, offering a dual-zone automatic climate control system, leather-trimmed seats, and a leather-trimmed steering wheel as standard. Of course, drivers will also benefit from an automatic-dimming rearview mirror and subscription to SiriusXM.
- Touring: With a starting price of $32,095,* the Touring trim rounds out the 2016 Honda CR-V selection with cutting-edge technology. From the advanced driver assistance features of the Honda Sensing feature suite to the power tailgate and Honda satellite-linked navigation system, the Touring is thoroughly top of the line.
Which 2016 Honda CR-V Price is Right for You?
No matter which 2016 Honda CR-V price and trim level you’re considering, we can help at Klamath Falls Honda. For further advice, or to arrange a test-drive near Malin and Keno, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our friendly and experienced team members today.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $900.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.