Which 2016 Honda Civic Price is Right for You?
Malin and Keno drivers looking for their ideal vehicle with all the features they could ever hope for should turn their attention to the 2016 Honda Civic. With five incredible trims to choose from, all of the 2016 Honda Civic price options are feature rich and tech-forward. Keep reading to find out what you can expect on each trim.
Trims and Pricing
Whether your style is focused on your tight budget or technology or luxury, there’s definitely a trim of the 2016 Honda Civic that will meet and exceed all of your needs. Malin and Keno customers can choose from the following trim levels:
- LX: At an unbelievable starting price of $18,640,* the base LX trim on the 2016 Civic offers more than one might imagine. Tech features like a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines and Bluetooth HandsFreeLink with Streaming Audio come with this entry-level vehicle. Drivers will also be able to enjoy a 5-inch color LCD screen, an electric parking brake with automatic brake hold, and a 158-hp 2.0L DOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine.
- EX: With a starting price of only $21,040,* the 2016 Civic EX upgrades the LCD screen to a 7-inch display with an electrostatic touch-screen and Apple CarPlay® or Android Auto™ integration. You’ll also take advantage of a one-touch power moonroof, heated side mirrors, Honda LaneWatch, smart entry with push-button start and remote engine start, and HondaLink.
- EX-T: If more power is what you’re after, then opt for the EX-T trim, which starts at $22,200.* With a 1.5L Turbocharged and Intercooled DOHC 4-cylinder engine with direct injection, it’s clear this trim was meant to move. Upgraded features include dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, and SiriusXM radio.
- EX-L: For a starting price of $23,700,* the EX-L includes the convenience features to keep you comfortable no matter the duration of the journey. Features include leather-trimmed seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, driver’s seat with 8-way power adjustment, and an automatic-dimming rearview mirror.
- Touring: For top-of-the-line comfort and convenience, there’s only one trim to choose: the Touring. At a starting price of $26,500,* it’s practically a steal and it includes the full Honda Sensing™ suite of driver-assistance technologies, heated rear seats, a front passenger’s seat with 4-way power adjustment, a 450-watt premium audio system, and rain-sensing windshield wipers.
Drive the 2016 Civic at Klamath Falls Honda
We’re confident that you’ll be even more impressed than you already are when you get behind the wheel of any of the Civic models. For more information about the 2016 Honda Civic price, contact us online or call one of our team members at 541-205-4917. We hope to see our Malin and Keno customers soon!
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $835.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.