The Impressive 2016 Honda Civic MPG Ratings
Malin and Keno drivers looking for an efficient sedan should take a closer look at the 2016 Honda civic ratings. This stunning sedan stands out from competitors with its impressive fuel economy and performance. Keep reading to learn just how impressive this sedan’s efficiency is!
2016 Honda Civic MPG Ratings and Performance
The 2016 Honda Civic Sedan can be equipped with either a 2.0L 4-cylinder engine or a 1.5L Turbocharged 4-cylinder engine.
- With the 2.0L engine and a 6-speed manual transmission, Malin and Keno can earn up to up to 27 mpg in the city and 40 mpg on the highway* in a 2016 Civic LX. Those numbers increase when you add the available Continuously Variable Transmission, which helps the Civic LX make 31 mpg city and 41 mpg highway.*
- The more powerful 1.5L Turbocharged engine offers even greater efficiency. With this engine and a CVT, the 2016 Civic EX-T can earn up to 31 mpg in the city and 42 mpg on the highway* — an impressive feat for an engine that produces up to 174 hp and 162 lb-ft of torque.
There’s more to love on the 2016 Honda Civic Sedan than just high performance and efficiency. Malin and Keno drivers will also enjoy the enhanced connectivity they will have with the available Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, which let you access your smartphone features right on the touchscreen audio display. You’ll also be able to reverse with confidence with the standard multi-angle rearview camera. If that’s not enough, there’s also a whole host of driver-assistance technologies available in the Honda Sensing suite, which includes:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Road Departure Mitigation
- Lane Departure Warning
- Adaptive Cruise Control
Enjoy the 2016 Honda Civic MPG Ratings Near Malin, OR
We can’t wait to show our Malin and Keno customers how impressive the 2016 Honda Civic mpg ratings are, so make sure you come see us soon. For more information or to arrange a test-drive, contact us online or call 541-205-4917. We hope to see you soon!
* Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.