Find Your Ideal 2015 Honda Accord Price and Model
The 2015 Honda Accord price is within reach, and there are six stunning trim options for Malin and Keno drivers to choose from. The Accord has been one of America’s top-selling sedans for over 30 years, and the 2015 model shows no sign of slowing down.
2015 Honda Accord Price and Trims
- LX: With a starting price of $22,105,* the 2015 Honda Accord LX offers a range of premium features. Dual-zone automatic climate control comes as standard, as does cruise control and an SMS texting function. A rearview camera lets you reverse with confidence.
- Sport: Starting at $23,865,* the Sport model upgrades your output and adds continuously variable transmission (CVT), with available paddle shifters providing a racing feel. Comfort comes from a 10-way power driver’s seat and a leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- EX: Starting at $25,030,* the EX makes enhancements across the board. The Honda LaneWatch feature allows for safer highway driving, while a push-button start system adds convenience. You’ll also be able to open up your drive by using the one-touch power moonroof.
- EX-L: Starting at $28,420,* the EX-L adds both forward collision warning and lane departure warning systems, as well as a CVT. The interior boasts leather-trimmed seats that are heated in the front. This model is available with a Honda satellite-linked navigation system for a starting price of $30,195.*
- EX-L V6: For $30,495,* this trim level combines the features of the EX-L with a 278-hp 3.5L V6 engine. Available with a Honda satellite-linked navigation system for a starting price of $32,270.*
- Touring: Starting at $33,630,* the Touring model is a state-of-the-art sedan for Malin and Keno drivers who want some of the finest features around. A Honda satellite-linked navigation system comes standard, as do fully automatic LED headlights. Adaptive cruise control is also included.
Which 2015 Honda Accord Price is Right for You?
Each and every model of the 2015 Honda Accord is now available for Malin and Keno drivers at Klamath Honda. For any further information — or to arrange a test drive — don’t hesitate to contact one of our team members today.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $820.00 destination charge and options. Dealer prices may vary.