The 2018 Honda Civic Interior: Features & Space
Honda has long been renowned for its dedication to creature comforts, but they’ve outdone themselves with the 2018 Honda Civic interior. Stocked with luxurious amenities and stylish appointments, the Civic trims give you a premium experience without the premium price tag and are sure to impress drivers from Pine Grove to Oretech. Take a look!
The 2018 Honda Civic goes out of its way to make your driving experience as easy and breezy as possible. Check out a few of its best convenience features:
- Automatic climate control system
- Power windows and door locks
- Center console with a sliding armrest and storage compartment
- Illuminated steering wheel-mounted controls
- Reversible side-pull cargo cover (standard on Civic Hatchback)
- Multi-angle rearview camera
When it comes to storage, the Honda Civic Hatchback interior shines especially bright. With the rear seats down, the Civic Hatchback offers up to 46.2 cubic feet of cargo room—putting it on par with some compact SUVs.
Amenities to Spare
If you’re looking for a new level of comfort in your sedan, you’ll find it in the 2018 Honda Civic. Here’s a brief look at some its available comfort and technologies:
- 160-watt audio system with four speakers
- 7-inch audio display (standard on Civic Type R)
- Speed-sensitive volume control
- Optional Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Optional navigation system
- Optional power-adjustable driver’s seat
The Honda Civic Type R interior stands out from the crowd with features like a black/red leather-wrapped steering wheel, Type R badging, and sport seats with double-stitched red/black suede-like upholstery.
Luxuriate in the 2018 Honda Civic Interior
There’s a lot to love in the 2018 Honda Civic interior, and you can experience it all for yourself at Klamath Falls Honda in Klamath Falls. Our diverse inventory of new models and Civic lease deals make it easy to drive home in the car of your dreams. If you’re ready to take the plunge, schedule a test drive near Altamont!