2016 Honda Accord LX
The 2016 Honda Accord LX, as an entry-level model, offers a deceptive number of premium features for Malin and Keno drivers. Honda has never been a company to provide only the bare minimum, and the Accord LX benefits from that philosophy by offering a diverse array of technologies for you to enjoy.
Comfort and Convenience
The Accord has been one of the best-selling midsize sedans across the country for decades, and Honda’s ability to keep supplying top-notch features with entry-level trims is a big reason why it continues to prove so immensely popular.
The 2016 Honda Accord LX helps prove the rule, with a full range of onboard technologies coming standard, including:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Keeps you connected to friends, family members, and colleagues on the go.
- Cruise Control: Set your desired cruising speed, then sit back and enjoy your drive.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Provides individual climate control settings for both the driver and front passenger.
- Four-Speaker Sound System: Comes with a CD player, auxiliary audio jack, USB port, and Pandora Internet radio control, so you’ll be able to enjoy the music you love whenever you want to hear it.
Styling and Versatility
The 2016 Honda Accord LX boasts design choices normally apparent in a much higher-level trim, including alloy wheels for improved performance and efficiency, LED taillights to help you stand out and improve visibility, and power mirrors for convenience.
Malin and Keno drivers will find that the interior is just as striking as the exterior. With a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel and a height-adjustable driver’s seat, you’ll be able to adjust things according to your precise needs and wants. There’s also a folding rear seat that lets you open up the cargo area into the rear.
The 2016 Honda Accord LX comes with a multi-angle rearview camera with dynamic guidelines, allowing drivers to view the area behind their model in three modes (Top-Down, Normal, and Wide), so reversing in cramped or crowded environments is safer than ever. You’ll also find a Vehicle Stability Assist system with Traction Control, Anti-lock Brakes, and Daytime Running Lights as standard.
Honda has even made the unusual move of offering the advanced driver-assistance features of the Honda Sensing package as an option across all 2016 Accord trim levels, so Malin and Keno could take advantage of:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
The 2016 Honda Accord LX Delivers State-of-the-Art Features
The 2016 Honda Accord LX provides premium comfort, convenience, entertainment, and safety, all in one highly desirable package. You find several Accord trim levels in the showroom here at Klamath Falls Honda, so don’t hesitate to visit us today. We’re located at 2810 Washburn Way in Klamath Falls, OR, just a short drive from both Malin and Keno, and we hope to see you soon!