2016 Honda Accord EX
Malin and Keno drivers who pick out the 2016 Honda Accord EX are usually looking for a spacious family sedan that blends impressive efficiency ratings with a few high-end comfort and convenience technologies. It certainly lives up to those requirements, and it has quickly become one of the Accord’s most popular trim levels.
Power and Efficiency
The 2016 Honda Accord EX comes fitted with a cutting-edge 2.4L four-cylinder engine and your choice of either six-speed manual or continuously variable transmission (CVT). That means that you can expect prompt, responsive performance without having to worry about fuel costs.
- Power: The 2.4L four-cylinder engine uses direct-injection technology to deliver a competitive maximum output of up to 185 hp and 181 lb-ft of torque.
- Efficiency: The six-speed manual system is ideal for those who like to exercise complete control over power delivery, and it enables the Accord EX to reach up to 23 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. The available CVT combines the convenience of automatic with the efficiency of manual, enabling an Accord EX with CVT to make up to 27 mpg city and 37 mpg highway.*
Entertainment, Convenience, and Safety
The main reason why most Malin and Keno drivers upgrade from the Accord LX or Accord Sport up to the EX is that this trim level includes a number of tempting additional amenities to enhance every part of your drive. Standard features include:
- Honda LaneWatch: Uses a small camera placed under the passenger-side mirror provides almost four times the view you’d receive from the mirror alone.
- Smart Entry with Push Button Start: If the Smart Key is about your person, you’ll be able to unlock the doors and start the engine without taking it from your pocket.
- SiriusXM Radio: A complimentary subscription to SiriusXM comes as standard, allowing drivers to benefit from commercial-free music whenever they take a ride.
Styling and Comfort
Drivers of the 2016 Honda Accord EX will be able to sink into a 10-way power driver seat with power lumbar support, so they’ll be able to customize their seating position around their own needs along 10 separate planes of motion.
At the same time, they’ll enjoy being behind the wheel of an Accord model that boasts several styling upgrades over the entry-level LX. These include:
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature: Provides an ideal way to let both sunshine and starlight into the cabin of your Accord with just the touch of a button.
- LED Daytime Running Lights: Daytime Running Lights provide a bold edge to your car while also enhancing your visibility to other road users, so the EX includes LED ones as standard. LED fog lights are also fitted at no added cost.
The 2016 Honda Accord EX is Waiting for You at Klamath Falls Honda
You’ll find the 2016 Honda Accord EX in the showroom here at Klamath Falls Honda, along with a friendly team of experts who can help you select the right one to meet your needs. Feel free to drop by today to take a closer look at what’s available. We welcome drivers from Malin and Keno, and we hope to see you soon!
* 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.