2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6
The 2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 pairs the thrilling performance provided by a V6 engine with leather seating and a number of high-end features. Malin and Keno drivers should consider this as an option if they’re looking for a top-of-the-line sedan that offers room for the entire family and the potential to engage fully with each and every drive.
Power, Performance, and Efficiency
As the same suggests, the 2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 has been designed to appeal to those Malin and Keno drivers who demand six-cylinder performance. Here’s a quick breakdown of its commanding potential:
- Power: Sitting at the heart of this trim level is a 3.5L i-VTEC V6 capable of putting up to a phenomenal 278 hp and 252 lb-ft of torque at your disposal.
- Performance: The mighty output of the EX-L V6 means that this spacious family sedan handles like a sport-focused vehicle when you hit the gas. Variable Cylinder Management is just icing on the cake. Variable Cylinder Management can activate and deactivate the engine’s cylinders as needed, so you’ll only be using all six-cylinders when you truly need their input. When you’re cruising comfortably, some cylinders will be deactivated in order to improve efficiency.
- Efficiency: The V6 engine’s power is routed through a sophisticated six-speed automatic transmission with Sport Mode, resulting in up to 21 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway.*
This trim level combines the first-class fittings and features of the 2016 Honda Accord EX-L with V6 power, so you’ll be able to enjoy an exquisite level of comfort as you take advantage of the vehicle’s uncompromising drive. Here are just a few of the luxury amenities that Malin and Keno drivers will get with an Accord EX-L V6:
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat: Comes with power lumbar support and two-position memory settings to ensure support during every journey.
- Leather-Trimmed Seats: All the EX-L V6’s seats are trimmed in high-quality leather — a hallmark of a premium vehicle.
- Heated Front Seats: If the temperature starts to plummet outside, you’ll be able to active the EX-L V6’s heated front seats to ensure that you and your front-passenger stay warm and comfortable.
The 2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 is a Luxurious Choice
Few full-sized sedans could at once elevate your morning commute, immerse you in comfort, and offer such compelling efficiency ratings, so it should come as no surprise to learn that the 2016 Honda Accord EX-L V6 is able to stand out so far from the crowd. You can drive it near Malin and Keno when you come to Klamath Falls Honda, so don’t hesitate to drop by our showroom today.
* 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.